016 49 85 46
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a qualified Project Design Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for designing water treatment systems for plants across various hospital, pharma and industrial sites.
- Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant evaluation, modelling and design, master planning and project delivery
- Designing of clean water treatment plants, typical applications being hospital water systems, industrial, pharma, and recycling water systems with payback evaluations.
- Coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget
- Execution of project design, and culminating with management of bid and construction phase engineering service support
- Degree in Engineering,Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar degree
- Experience in designing water treatment systems is essential
- Experience in pharma or industrial sectors an advantage
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.