016 49 85 43
24 days ago
Our client, a designer and supplier of water purification systems is in the lookout for a dynamic Engineer. The job will involve working with clients within regulated industries in the delivery of the installation and maintenance of the projects.
What the job involves:
- You will deliver the projects of clean water treatment plants (for hospitals, industry, pharma, among others), including design, development and maintenance.
- You will coordinate and adjust the work effort within the project team to ensure the project is completed on schedule and budget.
- You will design the project and support the engineering construction phase.
- You will simultaneously manage multiple projects and clients.
What you need to do the job:
- You have previous experience working with water on regulated industries.
- You have previous experience delivering engineering projects | 2 + years
- You have a driving licence.
- You can constantly travel to meet different clients within Ireland.
- You have a relevant Degree.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Company car
- Health care
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.