18 days ago
Project Executive/Programme Executive - Energy Industry - Contract role
This operation is looking to hire a Programme Executive to drive a variety of projects. They operate in the Energy industry servicing a large variety of clients where this role will be responsible for working with this portfolio of clients to complete various projects. This is a commercial role where one will need to be able to work with 3 rd parties to successfully meet the project deadlines and also have the understanding where they can offer further services.
- Manage the roll out of various initiatives across the Client portfolio
- Work as part of a strong team to achieve targets for the overall operate regarding service delivery
- Perform detailed analysis of the various services delivered to Clients, and track their performance and results
- Build strong relationships with the Clients to insure strong working potential and maximising on service delivery
- Regularly report back the Clients feedback to the strategy team
- At least 3 years' experience working in the Energy Industry
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Strong communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.