016 49 85 46
about 5 hours ago
A global pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a Project Lead to join the team. Reporting into the Site Senior Manager for Continuous Improvement, you will be responsible for the waste reduction initiative for the site, delivering waste reduction and simplification projects to enable site transformation.
- Developing a portfolio of projects to deliver on waste reduction and simplification targets
- Leading/implementing waste removal projects across both Bulk production and Fill/Pack production areas
- Coaching and mentoring Green belt projects which support the waste initiative
- Perform deep dives to identify sources of and root cause for losses and identify and implement measures to reduce waste across the manufacturing value stream
- Minimum Lean/Six Sigma black belt certification
- Third Level degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role in projects and continuous improvement
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.