016 49 85 46
20 days ago
A leading biopharmaceutical company based in Dublin is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for delivering complex manufacturing facility and processing projects, in a highly automated GMP Production environment.
- Management and execution of projects from initiation to completion
- Management of cross functional teams
- Compliance with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes
- Managing the overall financial performance of engineering projects
- Effective Contractor/Vendor management
- Degree in Science/Engineering - Level 8 desirable
- 2-6 years experience in project management
- 2+ years experience in biopharma environment
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.