016 49 85 46
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a strong Projects and Engineering Management professional, where you will have overall responsibility for Engineering activities including continuous improvement/lean projects, CAPEX programming, and working very closely with Operations in delivering business results.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Meath.
What will you do in this job?
- You will lead and manage the CAPEX process and projects within the overall business, participating actively as part of numerous different project teams to encourage cross functional collaboration.
- You will lead, manage and champion engineering/best practice standards, and the implementation of a world class programme for engineering across the manufacturing plant.
- You will manage the site services to ensure operational excellence.
- You will work closely with lean processes within the manufacturing environment to ensure energy proficiency and efficiency.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a relevant 3rd level Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- You have previous experience in fast paced manufacturing environments (food a distinct advantage, but not essential)
- You have strong management level experience, with proven track record in engineering related environment
- You have a proven track record in project management and new process development
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and/or other process improvements is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.