3 months ago
Role Title: Purchasing Supervisor
Reference Number: KC11128
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Supervisor for a multi-national Food manufacturing organisation with multiple operations around Ireland and UK. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience as this is a standalone site based purchasing role reporting into the wider group within a hugely successful fast paced and dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Responsible for the scheduling and organisation of materials into the manufacturing plant
- Liaise with Planning & Operations on Supply/Demand issues
- Liaising with Sales and Supply Chain teams in relation to forecast requirements, offer advice on areas for increased sales opportunities based on forecast trends
- End to end responsibility including; PO placement, PO tracking, expedite or de-expedite product as required, ensuring material availability at all times
- Ensure agreed performance targets with suppliers are met, including on-time delivery and lead-time accuracy
- 2+ years’ experience in a supply chain discipline within a manufacturing plant. Experience within food manufacturing is highly desirable
- Advanced Excel experience is a necessity, good familiarity with other IT is an advantage
- Relevant third level degree preferably a CIPM/IIPMM Qualification
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Small amount of travel to other sites within Ireland
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.