€65k per year
25 days ago
My client based in Dublin is looking to hire a QA Analyst on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work on a team that is responsible for ensuring that the functionality implemented according to the unique requirements of the client is satisfactory.
- QA Lead on large projects of a highly technical nature with overall responsibility for test planning and test quality of the project.
- Design, produce and execute comprehensive test plans.
- Own the delivery of the testing phase on medium and large projects. Run meetings/workshops to drive out QA requirements and ensure that solutions are comprehensive and of high quality to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Work closely with other colleagues within the QA team, Developers, Actuaries and CRM contacts to ensure that the requirements are testable and verifiable as identified by the client to ensure requirements traceability and delivery of expected functionality.
- Provide support, skill transfer and direction to other QA staff. Coach and mentor staff to improve productivity and knowledge within the QA team.
- Review and provide sign off to test plans/scripts of more junior team members.
- Verify, compile and analyze all test results using appropriate tools and techniques reporting on defects, implementing corrective actions and consulting on process improvements to complete defect triage and drive resolution
What you need:
- IT Degree or equivalent, or strong relevant business or technical experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize across multiple tasks to tight timelines and to coordinate cross team work.
- Strong communication, technical writing and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team to agree project plans and timescales that are realistic and achievable.
- Strong business analysis skills and understanding of the insurance industry.
- Expert at identifying requirements across multi -platforms using appropriate methodologies.
- The ability to lead project teams and provide guidance to team members.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.