€50k - 60k per year
019 60 97 84
about 15 hours ago
A fantastic opportunity for a QA Engineer has come up with a leading SAAS organisation based in South Dublin. You will be working in a fast paced environment in a great team and excellent culture.
Within the role you will be enhancing test frameworks and suites maintaining QA related metrics and processes. Career progression is encouraged in the business and it is the perfect opportunity to develop your professional career.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Designing and enhancing test frameworks.
- Designing, documenting and executing test procedures.
- Regression testing.
- Implementing testing algorithms.
- Automating simulation and test algorithms.
- Writing automated tests.
You will need:
- 1-2 years’ QA experience.
- Experience with embedded software platforms.
- Experience with C and one OO language such as C++, C#, Java or Python.
- Experience with test runners, and test management systems.
- Ability to read/write code to a white box level.
- Experience with Automation is an advantage but not essential.#
- Experience testing devices.
- Ideally experience testing embedded devices.
You will be:
- Someone who is really passionate about technology, you will want to learn and progress your career and skillset.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to learn and continuously develop within your role.
- Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our Website.