+353 1 96 09 796
21 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Engineer within a leading global technology organisation based in Dublin City Centre; the organisation is undergoing consistent growth on a global scale. This is a permanent role.
In this role, you will help to ensure the highest standards of quality for the organisations products.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a strong background in Quality Assurance particularly on Linux systems, alongside a good knowledge of networking and strong problem solving, analytical skills in a global organisation that provides fantastic progression and career development.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Perform automation and manual testing across all of the QA cycles including performance and regression.
- Monitor test progress then report on the results and help to forecast and prevent risks.
- Investigate product deficiencies and verify them when they are resolved.
- Ensure the quality levels of all requirements across the full product life cycle.
- Work with cross-functional teams using software development techniques to test emerging product features.
What you will need:
- 2+ years' experience working in a QA role.
- A BSc degree in an IT related discipline.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- You will have good programming skills using Java, Python or similar.
- Excellent troubleshooting and reporting skills.
- You will have a good knowledge of and experience troubleshooting Linux systems.
- A strong knowledge of automated and manual testing on web applications.
The company will provide you with:
- A chance to work in a leading global technology organisation. With this opportunity you will grow your own skillset and career alongside business growth.
- Excellent remuneration with a fantastic benefits package on offer.
The next step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Alan Harper from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively, call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.