21 days ago
QA Lab Operations Specialist
Ready to move into your next role as a QA Lab Operations Specialist and looking to grow your career in a Biopharma organisation? Look no further, this is the job for you! I am currently working with a growing Biopharma company who are growing their QA team to help further support their business.
This is a contract position based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- QA review and approval activities for:
- laboratory equipment/instrument qualification protocols and reports
- protocols and reports for method validations and technical transfers
- change controls and CAPAs
- laboratory investigations and deviations
- Operational SOPs, test methods, forms and directives
- Ensure compliance of all QC activities to all applicable policies, directives, guidance documents and regulatory requirements
- Supporting the QC laboratory
- Support the internal audit program
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a degree in a scientific related discipline
- You have 2+ years of experience in a similar position
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.