€28k per year
about 1 month ago
Role Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Our client is well established organisation in the Food industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer to ensure that all products and processes are safe and in compliance with specifications, statutory obligations and best industry practices. The role will involve working in a demanding high-volume production environment.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Ensure effective implementation of HACCP and GMP system on factory floor.
- Internal and external audit participation.
- Ensuring all stages of the production process is in line with factory HACCP.
- Implement, monitor and review correctives actions.
- Monitoring and reporting of quality standards to the management team.
- Third Level Degree in Food Science or related subject
- 1 year experience in FMCG or food manufacturing/production
- Excellent communication skills to seniors, suppliers and customers
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.