30 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Specialist within a leading global Biopharmaceutical organisation based in North Dublin. The focus of this role will be to support QA manufacturing operations including qualifications, validations and technical transfers.
What you will be doing in the role:
- QA support for manufacturing processes
- Implementation of batch record reviews
- CAPA, change control and deviation management
- Review and approval of documentation
- Support GMP facility reviews
- QA Support for SAP implementation
- Provide regular quality performance reports
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 3+ years' experience working in Quality Assurance or similar role in a GMP Life Sciencel environment
- *Shift work is required*
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.