25 days ago
QA Test Manager
My client based in Dublin are looking to hire a QA Test Manager on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the QA team and ensuring IT and QA projects are delivered in comprehensive and efficient manner to satisfy requirements.
- Lead and manage the QA team responsible for the testing of systems across different technologies and platforms
- Manage the full systems test lifecycle for a series of concurrent projects using best practice methodology.
- Plan and manage on-going enhancements to existing test infrastructure managing costs, resources and delivery schedules.
- Identify and drive opportunities for test excellence to maximize test coverage and reduce execution times.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders to ensure consistent feedback, project delivery and priority management.
- Manage the performance and career management process for the team, coaching and mentoring to ensure they have clear objectives and are motivated to achieve maximum potential.
- Distribute work across the team in an effective and challenging way to ensure skill transfer and cross functional capability to support client needs.
- Any other duties as assigned by your manager.
What you need:
- IT Degree or equivalent, or strong relevant business or technical experience.
- PMP qualification or equivalent desirable.
- Significant IT management experience in a test environment.
- Proven track record delivering quality output and working on own initiative.
- Significant people leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritise across multiple tasks to tight timelines and to coordinate cross team work.
- Strong communication, technical writing and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team to agree project plans and timescales that are realistic and achievable.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.