14 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced QC Analyst within a leading Dublin based Pharmaceutical Company. The focus of this role will be to carry out analytical testing on Finished Products, raw materials and in-process products in compliance with GMP requirements.
What you will be doing...
- Conduct in–process and finished product and raw material testing testing and Raw Material testing including wet chemistry techniques, HPLC, etc.
- Complete write-up of testing
- Maintain the equipment calibration schedule and review of related data
- Ensure necessary equipment and materials are available for analysis
- Ensure samples are sent for external analysis as required
- Write/review SOP’s, Raw material, In-process and Finished product specifications
What you will need:
- 3rd level qualification in science related discipline.
- 1 to 2 years industrial experience working in a cGLP/cGMP environment.
- Experience in HPLC required.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.