7 days ago
Could this QC Analyst role be your next dream job? Do you have 6 months' plus experience in a QC lab and looking to grow your career in the Pharmaceutical industry? Look no further, this is the job for you! My client is currently growing their QC team and they need someone like you to join them.
- Routine QC testing in accordance with GMP
- Carrying out testing using wet chemistry techniques, HPLC and GC
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Maintain all laboratory logbooks, notebooks and associated documentation
- Updating SOPs
- Assist in the investigation of 'out of spec' results and write investigation reports
- Minimum BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- 6+ months experience is required
- Experience in a GMP facility is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.