12 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a QC Analyst - Raw Materials within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This is a 1 year contract role based in Dublin. This role is suited to someone who has previously completed a college work placement or has approx. 1 years' experience and is looking to move into Biopharma.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Raw Material testing in accordance with GMP
- Initially trained on water testing
- Wet chemistry testing
- Will then be trained on titrations, UV, HPLC etc.
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Maintain all laboratory logbooks, notebooks and associated documentation
- Updating SOPs
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility is preferred
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.