18 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a QC Biologics Analyst within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This is a 1 year contract role based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting drug product release testing.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Drug product release testing in accordance with GMP
- Testing will include HPLC, UPLC, cIEF, etc
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Maintain all laboratory logbooks, notebooks and associated documentation
- Updating SOPs
- Support routine and non-route testing for method validations, transfers, etc.
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- Experience in a GMP laboratory is preferred
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.