30 days ago
QC Microbiology Analyst
You have 1-2 years of experience in a GMP environment and a Microbiology background looking to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an QC Microbiology Analyst in a fast paced and constantly growing pharmaceutical company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their QC Microbiology team. You will be reporting into the QC Microbiology Supervisor and will be responsible for supporting site activities related to Environmental and Utility Monitoring, performing testing of samples and laboratory duties in accordance with cGMP regulation.
This is a 8-month contract (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be performing QC Environmental Monitoring in Classified Areas, Utility Sampling, associated testing of samples and completion in a timely and accurate manner of laboratory documentation as directed by the Microbiology Supervisor.
- You will carry out In-Process testing of critical lot related samples.
- You will be assisting in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs, as required.
- You will carry out batch paperwork review, and reconciliation of analysis performed in laboratory.
- You will be assisting with Laboratory investigations.
- You will ensure a high standard of housekeeping and safety is maintained in the laboratory.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are Degree qualified in Microbiology or related discipline.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare lab.
- You have a strong background in Microbiology.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.