19 days ago
An exciting permanent opportunity has come up for a QC Specialist within leading global Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility based in South Dublin. This company has grown significantly over the last years due to large scale investment. You will be responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating and undertaking activities pertaining to QC. The role provides technical expertise with a focus on Compliance, Continuous Improvement and a Lean Culture and it represents the QC unit by liaising with internal and external network customers.
- Quality Control and Laboratory Administrator for systems
- Manage and implement projects to maintain, develop and support lean laboratory practices
- Responsible for Computer System Validation within the QC laboratory to allow integration of laboratory instruments and systems
- Develop and troubleshoot laboratory methods
- Develop training documentation and SOP's for computer system applications
- Develop computer system validation documentation
- Hold a third level qualification in Science related discipline role.
- Have minimum 5 years' experience in Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge of Lab Operations, Analytical Lab Techniques, and cGMP
- Experience with LIMS and Empower CDS is preferable
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call her on her direct line on +353 1 960 9773. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.