12 days ago
Role Title: QC Technical Lead
Location: North Dublin
Job Ref: CI11688
Our client is well established Bio-pharmaceutical Company based in North Dublin is currently looking to recruit a QC Technical Lead to develop and maintain the Raw Materials Testing Programs, support testing activities and assist in the technical transfer of materials and methods.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the QC Site Operations team on the establishment of the laboratory procedures and practices, quality system elements, equipment qualifications, and cross-functional Raw Material Testing support.
- Lead the Testing Program to ensure compliance.
- Support laboratory investigations.
- Play a part in cross-functional teams to support Raw Material and Batch release.
- Participate in definition and establishment of the laboratory Quality Systems and Operational processes
- Assist in troubleshooting laboratory testing issues.
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a BSc. in Chemistry or related discipline and must have at least 5 years hands on experience in a Bio-pharmaceutical setting.
- Technical expertise: HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV, TOC and general Raw Material laboratory techniques.
- Experience with laboratory data systems, LIMS, electronic notebook and CIMS would be an advantage.
- Stamp 4 VISA or EU citizenship required
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.