11 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Services Technical Lead within a Biopharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the project management activities associated with analytical technical transfer and to lead the company analytical trending program.
- Lead the project management activities associate with the technical transfer of new drug products, drug substance, in-process control analytical technical methods.
- Responsible for analytical technical transfer procedures
- Participate in process trend meetings, and E2E forums
- Management of associate change control action requirements and provide read-outs
- Lead the management of the analytical trending program
- Author SOPs, trend reports for analytical methods and investigations related to testing.
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in Biochemistry or related discipline
- 5+ years' experience in a in biologics GMP laboratory setting
- Previous experience on tech transfer
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.