28 days ago
QCTS Instrumentation Specialist
(FTC - Dublin)
Following huge investment in a new state of the art large-scale biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin, this Multi-Product Cell Culture (MPCC) Facility is seeking to recruit a QC Instrumentation Specialist, reporting to the QCTS Instrumentation Team Lead.
- Working closely with QC Specialists, QA Validation Specialists and Computer System Validation personnel to deliver on the instrument plan for the facility.
- Review and execute routine calibrations, preventative maintenance and performance verification protocols for designated laboratory equipment.
- Liaison with the QC Team and external vendors to troubleshoot equipment related repairs.
- Documentation control.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory instrument qualification, calibration and lifecycle management policies and regulations.
- Involvement in qualification investigations and change controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or a related field of study.
- Three years’ experience in a GMP environment, preferably within a GMP laboratory setting.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.