12 days ago
This well known, global Biopharmaceutical operation is looking for a QCTS Lab Systems Specialist for their Dublin based operation. The role will be responsible for driving various laboratory data system projects on-site and working with multiple functions across the business.
- Support of laboratory data systems
- Method development of all new method introductions
- Ensure GMP procedures exist for all laboratory data systems
- Training colleagues on laboratory data systems
- Investigate, resolve and report issues
- Provide support to the Quality team for audits and inspections
- Minimum B.Sc. in scientific related discipline is essential
- Minimum 2 years' experience in electronic systems such as LIMs, ELN, Empower.
- Experience in instrument qualification including data integrity and 21CRF part 11 assessment is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft word, power point and excel are essential.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.