4 days ago
An excellent opportunity has just opened up for a QP within leading Global Biopharmaceutical organisation who has an excellent market reputation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a new product line and release support activities.
· QP within the quality release team
· Management of the QMS
· Maintaining batch records, leading investigations of deviations and?improving?change controls
· Quality batch documentation review and control
· Review and approval of SOPs, LPRs etc.
· Quality performance reporting
· Bachelor's degree in a Scientific related discipline
· Previous experience working in a QP position is desirable
· 5+ years' in a QA role within the Pharmaceutical industry?
· *QP license is required*
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line?on?+353 1 960 9773.?
Next Generation are specialists?in?Engineering,?Data Science, Digital, Finance,?IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences,?Supply Chain, Procurement?& Operations?
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our?organisation?without your prior written consent;?all?our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy?on our website.?