17 days ago
Role Title: QP - Qualified Person
Location: South Dublin
Job Ref: CI11641
An excellent opportunity has just opened up for a QP - Quilified Person within leading Global Pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. This company is undergoing significant expansion due to an increasing product portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for a new product line and its release support activities.
- QP within the quality release team
- Management of the QMS
- Maintaining batch records, leading investigations of deviations and improving change controls
- Quality batch documentation review and control
- Review and approval of SOPs, LPRs etc.
- Quality performance reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific related discipline
- Previous experience working in a QP position is desirable
- 5+ years' in a QA role within the Pharmaceutical industry
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.