12 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Administrator within a leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation. If you are looking to join a well - known innovative organisation that is a leader in its field then this is the job for you.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Responisble for updating training records
- Logging customer complaints
- Issuing complaint closure letters
- Filing of quality records
- Administration of record keeping
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an administration role
- Previous experience in Pharmaceuticals would be an advantage
- BSc in a scientific related discipline is preferred
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.