9 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Assistant within a global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin. Reporting to the Quality Manager the focus of this role will be to support Quality Assurance operations including updating SOPs and maintaining Quality Management Systems.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Managing of Documentation Control System
- Performing GMP Walkabouts and internal audits
- Updating SOPs
- CAPA, change control and deviation management
- Supporting GMP facility reviews
- Assisting in Audits Preparation for QA department
- Maintaining Quality Management Systems
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline.
- 1+ years' experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical or Life Science environment.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.