28 days ago
Quality Assurance Office- Kildare- Permanent Role
Next Generation are currently recruiting for two Quality Assurance Officers for a leading FMCG company based in Dublin. You will play a vital role within the Quality Department ensuring the standards of all quality and food safety systems are maintained and in line with relevant legal requirements.
Please note this position will involved shift work. Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm on a weekyl or bi-weekly rotation.
- Manage the food safety management system in partnership with the Quality Manager
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements and regulatory authorities
- Draft Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures
- Management of Supplier activities including carrying out audits, risk assessments and detailing all records and specifications
- Supplier audits on and off site for approval processes, reviews and in to resolve issues
- Monitoring of supplier performance and providing feedback on quality levels frequently to suppliers and other departments on site
- Approval of suppliers within different stages of the manufacturing process.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality specifications and standards for the factory.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities (HACCP, BRC, Food Safety, Bord Bia, etc)
- Third Level Degree in Food Science or related subject
- 1+ years' experience in FMCG or food manufacturing/production
- Excellent communication skills to seniors, suppliers and customers
- Ability to work a two shift cycle Monday- Friday
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.