27 days ago
Quality Assurance Supervisor
(Food Industry - Dublin)
Your main focus will be to ensure the company manufacturing processes are robust and appropriate. There will also be a strong focus on Auditing and Quality Systems Review.
- Drive quality on the production floor in terms of Food Safety and Product Quality resulting in continuous quality improvement.
- Work with the operations team to build in quality into our production processes to ensure we get quality right first time.
- Participate in all Quality Audits (internal and external) to include BRC and to lead all audits in the absence of the QA manager.
- Conduct HACCP & Food Safety Systems reviews and ensure that meets the requirements of current legislation and customer requirements.
- Maintain and review current suppliers and ensure all supplier and raw material information is correct and up to date.
- Provide technical support in the identification of non-compliance’s / deviations from the quality system and implement corrective actions and procedures to prevent new occurrences.
- Assist in the successful launch of all new products ensuring that all Quality Assurance Systems are available at launch and all staff are fully trained.
- Investigate and close out customer complaints and hence drive a reduction in customer complaints.
- Communicate complaints and issues back to staff members and monitor closely to ensure complaints do not re-occur.
- Manage and Develop the Quality Team + Coach and Train staff on floor.
- Third Level Degree in Food Science, Quality Management or related subject
- 2-4 years’ experience in Quality roles within a FMCG company, preferably Food Manufacturing
- Knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety, BRC and other retailer standards
- Leadership experience is an advantage
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.