23 days ago
Quality Control (Laboratory Technician)
Food Industry - Cavan
My client, a leading Food Industry is looking for a Quality Control/Laboratory Technician to join their team in Cavan. It is an excellent position to a Food Science graduate who is looking to broad their experience within the Quality field in a company that offer really good career progression opportunities.
- Conducting GMP/Glass and Hard Plastic Audits within the laboratory and production areas
- Perform routine traceability product checks
- Carry out Trichinella testing in line with DAFM requirements
- Stock control for all laboratory equipment and chemicals
- Taking product samples and preparing for micro testing
- Investigating and reporting and non-conforming material in production areas
- Carry out hourly product checks on production line
- Ensure product is produced to the customer specifications
- Prepare export pre-shipment reviews for DAFM
- Investigate QA issues raised within production areas
- Specification administration
- Partake in any additional projects that will improve the QA area
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science or related subject
- Previous experience in FMCG or food manufacturing/production
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work on shifts (Production: 7am - 5pm / Laboratory: 11:30am - 8:30pm)
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.