about 1 year ago
Role Title: Quality Controller
Reference Number: KC11366
Next Generation are currently recruiting a Quality Controller for a large FMCG manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will assist the quality department in the implementation of quality standards. Our client are currently in a period of rapid expansion and this role will offer a very realistic opportunity for career progression.
- Carry out daily sampling, quality checks and audits within required deadlines
- Perform testing of water quality, raw materials, products
- Check equipment, documentation, hygiene & housekeeping standards
- Maintain accurate documentation in a timely manner, and verification and sign-off of records
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are followed and the highest level of food safety & hygiene practices are observed
- Provide instruction to others on Food Safety & Good Manufacturing Practices
- Contribute in internal and customer audits
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant Food related discipline
- 1+ years’ experience in a food manufacturing facility (Ideally Meat)
- Excellent numerical and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of food safety and quality standards
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.