about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager within a leading Healthcare organisation based in Dublin. Within this role you will be responsible for GDP activities as well as implementing and maintaining quality policies and procedures within a Healthcare environment.
- Management of the QMS
- Responsible for GDP activities including liasing with external licensing bodies
- Approve, review and update controlled documentation
- Ensure GDP and ISO compliance throughout the business
- Carry out regular assessments of customer satisfaction rates and implement any improvements necessary
- Responsible for the internal audit process
- Manage CAPA's, Change Controls and deviations
- Provide regular quality performance reports to Senior Management
- Host, assist & participate in external audits
- Coordinate all aspects of temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products
- Develop and implement quality training program
- Minimum Degree in a Life Science related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years' experience similar position
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare is desireable
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.