22 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Quality Auditor? Look no further, this is the job for you! This is a permanent position and with remote working options. The successful candidate will be part of the Development & External QA Operations group.
- Develop and manage the Clinical Phase and Commercial Contractor Quality Management Program
- Develop and Manage the internal auditing program for External Operations
- Manage additional auditing personnel and perform vendor audits, and other qualification activities
- Management and maintenance of the contractor and clinical phase suppliers GMP Approved Supplier List including the audit schedule
- Support of Quality/Technical Agreements, External Service Agreements
- Auditor training with a focus in data integrity auditing; qualifying auditors and SMEs for external auditing
- Troubleshoot issues, develop and implement effective risk mitigation strategies as required
- 8+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Certified Quality Auditor is advantageous
- Expert knowledge on regulatory requirements and industry expectations for Vendor / supplier Quality Management
- Working knowledge of US and European Drug Product GMP requirements
*Ability to travel up to 40% of the time*
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.