12 days ago
Quality Specialist (GDP)
Ready to move into your next role as a Quality Specialist (GDP) and looking to grow your career further with an expanding Biopharma? Look no further, this is the job for you! The key aim for the successful candidate will be to ensure the QMS is compliant with GDP requirements.
- Ensure that the quality management system is compliant with GDP requirements
- Maintain the GDP training program
- Ensure that relevant transportation and distribution complaints are dealt with effectively
- Approve any subcontracted activities which may impact on GDP
- Provide quality distribution support to the Quality Operations Managers
- Provide GDP support to the wider Supplier Relationship Management, Global Procurement, Supply Chain and MT teams in support of new projects, technical transfers programs, supplier selection programs, investigations, etc.
- Provide support to specified quality and technical projects as they arise
- Support assessments of product impact due to temperature excursions during transportation
- Coordinate GDP quality metrics programs
- Participate in GDP Management review activities
- Support the review and update of all procedures covering the scope of the wholesale distributor’s activities
- Provide general GxP HA inspection support (preparation, back-room support, etc.)
- Assist with quality agreements
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in a science related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- GDP experience is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.