3 days ago
Assistant Quality Manager - FMCG
Are you a Quality professional with 3-4 years of experience in the food industry looking to move the next big step in your career? If so, this could be the opportunity you were waiting for!
My client, a leading company in the FMCG industry, is looking for someone like you to join their quality team and contribute in the creation, maintenance and implementation of data management including Quality Systems, Specifications, Framework and Policies.
You will be reporting into the Quality Manager and you will have some direct reports as well! You will work in close collaboration with the New Product Development and Production teams to ensure that their products are "Fit for purpose" and "Right first time" by eliminating potential mistakes in their processes.
This is a full-time permanent position based in County Tipperary.
What will you do in this job?
- You will supervise a team of 4 Quality Controllers
- You will draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- You will devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- You will plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- You will investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- You will monitor risk management activities
- You will document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- You will coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in Quality in the FMCG industry.
- You have at least 1 year of people management experience
- You have retailer-facing experience and familiarity with BRC standards.
- Certification in Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor an advantage
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.