17 days ago
Quality Systems Engineer
Could this Quality Systems Engineer role be your next dream job? Are you looking to grow your career in the Pharmaceutical industry? Look no further, this is the job for you! My client is currently growing their Automation and Manufacturing team and they need someone like you to join them. You will be responsible for providing quality compliance and validation support on computerized and automated processes.
- Provide quality compliance and validation advice in relation to the qualification of automated systems and processes
- Manage department change controls
- Responsible for investigations and deviations relating to automated processes
- Act as department SME for quality related queries and audits
- Follow up on qualification deviations
- Support software validation activities
- Tracking department metrics
- Minimum BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Automation or Quality role
- Experience in a GMP facility is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.