€30k - 40k per year
17 days ago
Next Generation is recruiting a Quality Technologist for a leading FMCG company based in Kildare. You will play a vital role within the Quality Department ensuring the standards of all quality and food safety systems are maintained and in line with relevant legal requirements.
- Management of Supplier activities including carrying out audits, risk assessments and detailing all records and specifications.
- Supplier audits on and off site for approval processes, reviews and in to resolve issues.
- Monitoring of supplier performance and providing feedback on quality levels frequently to suppliers and other departments on site.
- Approval of suppliers within different stages of the manufacturing process.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality specifications and standards for the factory.
- Manage complaints efficiently and utilise other departments where necessary.
- Customer service representative for the company from a quality perspective
- Reporting to Quality Manager with detailed statistics on customer queries and complaints.
- System and process development - identifying areas of risk and improvement
- Control of QMS documentation and ensuring compliance of QMS is always to company standard.
- Internal and external audit participation
- Ensuring all stages of production are evaluated and verified and any issues dealt with in a timely manner
- Management of testing schedules in line with budget and production plans.
- Problem solving and compliance to ensure company KPIs are achieved
- Product management including shelf life analysis, quarantine checks and safety compliance.
- Support NPD and Finance department for new product launches
- Diploma in Food Science or related subject
- 2+ years' experience in FMCG or food manufacturing/production
- Excellent communication skills to seniors, suppliers and customers
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.