13 days ago
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a R&D Analyst within a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation based in Dublin. This role is suited to someone who has previous HPLC experience looking to move into a permanent position and develop their career in an R&D setting.
What you will be doing in the role:
- R&D anlaysis including HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques
- Play an active part in method verications, method development and tech transfers
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Author, review and check laboratory notebooks and SOPs
- Assist with formulation activities where necessary
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- 2+ years' previous experience in a laboratory role
- HPLC experience is necessary
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.