18 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a R&D Manager within a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation. This is a permanent position in Dublin. This role is suited to someone who has previously lead a small group and has taken an active role in product development, laboratory investigations and troubleshooting.
- Ensure the daily running of the R&D Laboratory
- Oversee laboratory testing including HPLC, GC and other wet chemistry techniques
- Lead analytical method verification's, method development and tech transfers
- Mentor and support lab personnel through clear objectives and by building a positive environment
- Liaise with the R&D Project Manager and other R&D peers from other sites to ensure that R&D Global projects are executed in a timely manner
- Support the Regulatory Affairs function during the submission of new dossiers or variations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the Technical Services function within the R&D laboratory
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 5+ years' laboratory experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting experience is required
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.