17 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Raw Material Chemist within a leading Global Cosmetics Organisation. This is a permanent role based in North Wicklow. The key responsibilities of the role will be to manage bench test projects to evaluate the suitability of raw material changes as well as supporting any investigations that may arise. If you are looking to join a company with an excellent culture and who invests in employee wellbeing, then this is the place for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Manage testing projects to physically evaluate the suitability of raw material changes within approved formulation bases
- Improve the Raw material Integrity profile with a focus on sustainable innovation
- Support trouble shooting initiatives relating to Raw Material changes
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects
- Look into key Raw Material processes and identify where changes could be made
- Review and assess incoming ingredients
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in Chemistry or a related discipline
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in a similar position
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.