016 49 85 46
18 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Reliability Engineer? If you are a spectacular Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Longford.
What will you do in this job?
- Reliability management - reduction of downtime, increase equipment availability & performance/reduce downtime & breakdowns, continuous improvement projects, delivery of root cause analysis
- You will set a high standard in terms of work organisation, approach, attention to detail across the maintenance team, driving this standard and providing support as appropriate
- You will develop Skills Matrix for team, identify training requirements and devise & execute maintenance training programmes
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience in a fast paced high volume manufacturing environment
- You have experience and an interest in process/continuous improvement
- You have a relevant third level Engineering/Science degree or Senior trades qualification
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.