3 months ago
Sales Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Account Manager has come up with a leading end-to-end IT solutions company based in South Dublin. Within the role you will be responsible for growing and developing existing clients as well as generating new business. The right candidate for this role will have previous experience with multi-national type clients.
- Customer relationship management
- Account forecasting
- Vendor management
- Proactive engagement with a strict SLA turnaround
- Meeting with the client at their UK site every two weeks
- You will sit as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- CISCO sales experience
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills - excellent written & oral skills required
- Motivation - ability to achieve predetermined goals, demonstrate persistence
- Customer Service - to provide a consistent quality proactive service to customers
- Account management and relationship building skills
- Adaptability - adapts to changes in work environment, hours of work, manages changes in approaches, ability to deal with frequent change, delays & unexpected events
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.