€25k per year
16 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Sales Merchandiser with 1 year + FMCG Retail, Sales or Merchandising experience.
The successful candidate will Merchandise the company's brands and products within supermarket and convenience customers, executing with excellence in prime high traffic locations to drive sales.
- Ensure the brand's products are stocked in store and on Company owned stands according to planograms in both supermarket & convenience store accounts.
- Replenish stands / shelves with back stock in multiples and suggest re-orders with appropriate personnel for out of stock or low stock level lines
- Achieve and influence sales targets through negotiating placement of additional stands and exceptional merchandising execution
- Cold call target accounts to achieve new business as required.
- Adhere to an agreed journey plan and make suggestions for enhanced efficiency
- Provide cover for Van Sales Reps as required.
- Compile and share a portfolio of in-store execution excellence photographs.
- Leaving Cert (Or equivalent)
- 1 year + FMCG sales or merchandising experience
- Full clean drivers licence (held for at least two years)
- Excellent communication experience
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.