€55k - 70k per year
9 months ago
My client, an IT manufacturing multinational are looking to hire a Salesforce Analyst on a permanent basis for their Limerick office. The successful candidate will help drive the ongoing development of salesforce.com deployment and have will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption. The successful candidate will work closely with analysts, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes that are our core to the business. This role is part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform.
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team and be willing to undertake occasional work-related travel
- Develop, review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Assist in the development of functional specifications and system design specifications
- Assist and at times lead in development and enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Communicate and apply project standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our stakeholders
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our business analytics team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
What you need:
- BS degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Systems, or Mathematics is desirable
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com admin certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Understands Internet, Intranet and client/server architectures
- Identifies critical issues with ease and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Generates enthusiasm among team members, proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles, and challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- 6+ years of in-depth experience/knowledge of MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & MS SharePoint and MS Project 2007-2010 and MS Visio(or other process modeling tools)
- Experience with Agile delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Agile Unified Process, etc.) is desired
- Good understanding of standard business practices related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Operations (Proposal, Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management, and Quotas), and Intellectual Property Licensing would be a plus
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.