€65k per year
019 60 97 84
24 days ago
A great opportunity for a Security Engineer has arisen. You will be responsible for designing, rollout, engineering and maintenance.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Security Engineer is responsible for design, rollout, engineering and maintenance of access security solutions.
- Designs, installs, implements, maintains, and troubleshoots complex operating systems software and related program products.
- Provides technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment.
- 5+ years related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications, such as CISSP, SSCP, or similar.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Expert knowledge of Unix operating systems, subsystems, and software vendor products is required.
- Deep understanding of security modules especially within Unix environment is required.
- Bash & Powershell scripting knowledge required.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of Mainframe security systems such as ACF2 is preferred.
- Experience with sys logging, especially SPLUK, is preferred.
What you will need to fill the role
- MSc preferred or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications.
- Expert knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems, subsystems, and software vendor products.
- Strong understanding of business, market and industry issues facing business or clients is a must.
- SSCP/CISSP or equivalent certification is required. Experience with SailPoint / Centrify or equivalent Access Management solution Desgin,Implementation and engieering required.
- SIEM (SPLUNK) knowledge is required.
- Industry Knowledge.
- 4-Subj Matter Depth & Breadth.
- Knowledge of the organization‘s industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to deliver exciting projects and progress your career to the next level.
- Excellent remuneration and benefit package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.