about 1 month ago
Senior EHS Specialist - Dublin based Bio Manufacturing Site
This role is joining a strong EHS team that run the entire EHS function for this large Manufacturing operation. The role is reporting into the site EHS Manager, and it'll be taking full ownership over various projects onsite.
- To provide strong support for all EHS requirements within the assigned areas within the manufacturing operation
- Be an active member in the site Safety initiatives and play a proactive role in the assessing of scenarios and identifying opportunities
- Generate reporting on EHS processes on a regular basis
- Take full ownership over the execution of certain EHS processes and implementations onsite
- Work closely with all the stakeholders and team leads onsite for strong EHS support and guidance
- Drive any inspection processes when needed
- Coordinate and Deliver training for the floor for planned training plans and identify any gaps in training that can be improved
- Maintain the EHS and risk documentation infrastructure to a very high level including
Requirements for the role:
- Degree or equivalent in EHS or related subject
- Specialising in Biological safety, Manual Handling and Ergonomics.
- Minimum of 2 years in the Pharma or the Biologics industry in an equivalent role
- Strong people skills
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.