18 days ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer?
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work with my outstanding managed IT services client.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Galway.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be handling technical escalations from operations team.
- You will partner with architects and other SMEs in projects-based work centric to Microsoft technologies
- You will be L3 escalation engineer for active directory forest with multiple domains, and office 365 Hybrid email infrastructure
- You will fine tune and secure Active directory and office 365 email infrastructure using best practices
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 6+ years of Active Directory and Exchange design and management experience in an Enterprise environment
- You have strong knowledge and hands on experience with Office 365 email platform and associated technologies
- You must have advanced PowerShell scripting skills
- You must have experience working with Azure cloud services
- If you happen to have experience with cross forest AD Account, workstation, server migration, Linux administration, Agile, CI/CD(DevOps) and AWS technologies, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.