Based on your experience
about 17 hours ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior IT Recruiter?
Next Generation is a small but mighty 13 years old recruitment agency; we focus on two main areas: IT and Life Science.
Right now, we need a Senior IT Recruiter to join our team. You will join another amazing recruiter on this desk. I'm not going to give you their name; if you're a half-way decent recruiter, you'll find it in under 20 seconds. Bonus point if you add their name to your application.
This is a permanent part-time job and our office is based in Dublin right by St Stephen's green. Maybe you enjoyed the lock-down and don't want to be working 5 days a week anymore or maybe you're returning to work and 3-4 days a week seems like the perfect work-life balance. Whatever the reason, we need an IT Recruiter starting with us in September!
What will you do in this job?
- You will sell! Yes, in recruitment we're always selling something, right?
- You will generate your own book of business through traditional business development and inbound sales strategies.
- You will build relationships with your client's hiring managers in order to help them hire the best team possible.
- You will leave no stone unturned to find the best candidates for the role and you will guide them throughout the recruitment process all the way to giving them a good luck phone call before their 1 st day.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a recruiter on the agency side.
- You are an IT recruiter. If you can barely turn your PC on, we'll cope, but we really need you to have experience recruiting for technical roles on the Irish market.
- This is a hands-on 360 recruiter role so BD, sourcing, and recruiting are core parts of the job.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with quarterly incentives and a strong commission structure.
- Flexibility to work remotely or from the office, we have laptops and VoIP phone, so no pandemic will stop us!
- Time to rest, with the 22 days of paid annual leave + your birthday off!
- A career development path.
- A marketing team to support your inbound sales effort.
- We care about our colleague's wellness, so we have an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) a Wellness Programme and an Education scheme.
- We make commute easier with the Tax Saver schemes and the Bike to work scheme (and secure bike parking).
And... much more! (but a lot of it was office-based, so we're rethinking everything)
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Morisson at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.