016 49 85 46
13 days ago
A global multinational in the technology and manufacturing area are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team to provide engineering support for Manufacturing, and the development of existing and new process technologies.
- Support Manufacturing as the Manufacturing Engineer providing line support for technical issues.
- Identifying and putting in place permanent and effective technical /system solutions to problems.
- You will Improve Manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Responsible for managing the overall equipment performance (OEE) through the appropriate use of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
- You will investigate new process technologies and evaluate potential competitive advantage and the cost-benefit of introduction.
- Implement equipment maintenance procedures for critical equipment.
- Resolve quality and technical issues such that impact on product supply to customers is minimized.
- Update Manufacturing procedures, specs as required through ECO process.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Level 8 degree qualification in engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in injection molding and people management.
The next step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button or alternatively call me on my direct line on 01 960 9997
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.